Flownex is a powerful CFD 1-D: it provides a complete thermal fluid simulation platform to meet challenges in understanding the ever growing demands, shorter lead times and increased performance requirements associated with every day business.
Flownex Simulation Environment enables engineers to predict, design and optimise for flow rates, pressures, temperatures, and heat transfer rates in fluid systems. Such systems include anything from ventilation systems, water and gas distribution systems up to boiler designs and complete power generation cycles.
The ability to simulate systems with any combination of liquid, gas, two phase, slurry and mixture flows in both steady state and dynamic cases makes Flownex the most powerful simulation tool of its kind. Moreover, it contains a large but extendable library of components like pumps, turbines, valves, compressors and heat-exchangers to allow users to quickly setup and model flow systems. These systems can be analyzed and optimized in steady state and dynamic mode with powerful built in optimizers and analysis tools. Flexible reporting and graphing as well as a state of the art user interface make the software powerful but easy to use for both novice and experienced users.
Flownex provides users with the ability to:
- Seamlessly design and validate new concepts while ensuring the highest quality and standards are met.
- Efficiently test and evaluate planned upgrades by effortlessly running multiple scenarios to ensure every possible angle is investigated.
- Quickly determine the root cause of system inefficiencies and unexpected response.
- Accurately predict system response to operational procedures, control scenarios and accident scenarios by running transient simulations.
- Confidently make calculated decisions during operation.
- Skilfully evaluate, optimize and make informed decisions on existing systems.