IOSO is a new generation multidimensional nonlinear optimization technology that can be easily coupled with any other simulation software.
If you are an Ansys or SolidWorks user, or if you frequently build mathematical models with Matlab, Excel or any other modeling tool, then IOSO is the best solution for you because it natively embed into these software optimizing your models.
The majority of real industrial problems involve the evaluation of more than one objective. To effectively afford these problems IOSO uses a multi-objective approach, taking advantage of parallel capabilities. The software:
- can significantly reduce time and costs for solving complex real problems
- is able to identify the most effective solutions of a problem, based on multiple criteria (multi-objective optimization)
- is able to use the minimum set of known points
- is able to detect the maximum efficiency point of a system
- can evaluate the best solution even considering a statistic tolerance on the variables (robust optimization)
The advantages of IOSO Technology
What makes unique IOSO Technology is the fully automatized process of choosing and tuning the optimization algorithm. It is like using an optimization of the optimization process.
The software propose itself as a ‘push-button’ solution, where the user needs very poor knowledge on optimization algorithms. This makes this software the best candidate for real industrial applications, where any user can use it and in a fast way.